Alexandra van Lennep
My name is Alexandra van Lennep. Before becoming an MfN and ADR certified mediator, I worked as a barrister at de Brauw Blackstone Westbroek.
Having spent my entire life being educated abroad and being exposed to many different people, cultures and ways of thinking, one of my strengths is bridging gaps between people in a diplomatic and caring manner.
I find it of paramount importance to pay attention to each individual and their unique story. Wanting to help people in conflict situations to maintain their relationships and discover solutions to their problems has been an inherent part of my personality from an early age.
By empathetically focusing on the similarities and differences between parties, I try to guide them towards a satisfying closure and hopeful future. Clients describe me as honest, discrete, compassionate, detail-orientated, positive and humourous.
- MfN Certified Mediator (Specialisations: Family Law & Employment Law)
- Dutch Bar Exam and professional training for the legal profession (NOVA)
- LLM Public International Law (Leiden University)
- LLB Dutch Law (Leiden University)
- MfN Certified Mediator
- ADR Certified Mediator
- Certified neighbourhood mediator